A beautiful reminder that Christ is our righteousness...
"Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."
Oh what a beautiful thing that there is no amount of "goodness" in us that can achieve His favor but we lean upon Him and His blood to cover all of our filth that in the end we can stand boldly before His throne knowing that we belong to Him...no longer are we seen as haters and enemies of God but as His beloved children! Oh that we should be called children of God! It is a mystery I will never understand...that He would be mindful of us.
Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice.
Truly Humbling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I saw your site on Jen Stutzman's blog. I read through some of your posts! I love your heart for our Savior! Beautiful and pure! Your daughter is very sweet!
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
Nicole