Tuesday, March 24, 2009

38 weeks!!!! Almost done!!




I know I look like I'm about to pop!! That's cause I am! 38 weeks and the baby is head down ready to come meet his or her family!! We are so so stoked!! Everything is ready now we just need baby! Doctor says everything looks great and I'm good to go any day! I'm praying that it'll be this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you look great! Glad I checked your blog site. Hope I know what I am doing and you actually can see my comment. Do you still need anything? Our church would like to give you a baby shower.
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for calling us with the great news of a new Granddaughter! Can't wait to see Jael, it was fun to hear her cry when we were talking to Caleb. I plan to go to town tomorrow, are you registered at any of the stores? See you soon, but not soon enough.
    Love Mom and Dad Young

    ReplyDelete